The Inner Steel Cable.
Lighter. Safer. Stronger.
- Aluminum Frame
- The aluminum frame makes the LINX extremely light for its size.
- Structural Wire Rope
- Once loaded, the wire rope core allows the LINX to stretch, bend, or twist omni-directionally without failure.
- Mil Spec Ball Shank
- The wire rope mil spec ball termination enables omni-directional strength in a transverse loading condition.
Light is right with the new LINX Y Lanyard from Climbtech.
- Climb lighter
- At just under 5lbs this setup is as light as it gets. With the versatility offered by the LINX hooks, this design provides all day reprieve from other cumbersome hooks while enhancing the overall strength and security of your Y lanyard.
- Climb with confidence
- Tested and proven to handle FF2 falls, clip with confidence knowing the setup can handle whatever fall it may encounter. The added benefits of the LINX hook include multiple clipping options not possible, due to transverse loading limitations, with other rigid hooks and connectors.
- Climb in style
- It just looks great. The bomber reinforced silver box stitching throughout and ANSI Z359.13 (specifically section 4.7.3, Figure 12B) certified sewn loops at the shock pack keep you safe and looking like a pro.